- This tactical scarf is made of 100% cotton with excellent performance that no shrink, no fading, no deformation.
- Breathable fast-drying fabric can keep you warm in colder weather, stay cool in hot desert and will shield your head and neck from the dazzling sun, sand, snow and strong wind.
- The scarf can be wraped in various styles – Neck Warmer, Hand Towel or Winter Headwear and more that you can think.
- Use as a emergency tourniquet.
- The combination of classical and fashion style.
- Easy folding, lightweight and portable.
- Perfect for hunting, shooting, hiking, paintball, airsoft survivalists or wrapping as fashion accessory.
Dimensions: 48” x 48”
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, dry quickly.
The heavy-duty 550 paracord material is tightly woven together so that it takes up little space and can be worn on your wrist; unravel the material to reveal up to 2.5 meters of cord that can be used throughout a campsite.
In addition to the 2.5 meters of cord, this survival bracelet also includes the following outdoor survival supplies: Compass, Emergency Whistle, Flint, and Scraper, come Knife / Cutter.
The built-in compass is located within the buckle of the bracelet and may be used to help navigate throughout rough terrain.
The whistle, on the other hand, is a great signaling device for when danger approaches.
Finally, the flint and scraper are used together to create sparks for fire starting.
What sets this 5-in-1 survival bracelet apart from other paracord wrist and is that it combines an assortment of tools together into a small, wearable package.
As an added bonus, the paracord bracelet is also stylish, and durable, enough for everyday wear.
- 2-in-1 design combines a multi-tool with a paracord bracelet for a wearable survival apparatus.
- Included Tools:
– 10 feet of Paracord,
– Signaling Whistle,
– Fire-starting Flint,
– Scraper can be used with flint or as a separate knife / cutter,
- Paracord string can be used as fishing line, tie-down rope, sewing thread, shoelaces, and much more.
- Durable buckle securely fastens the paracord around a wrist for comfortable, everyday wear.
- The bracelet has a total length of approximately 2.5 meters for trailers and first aid.
- The materials used are umbrella rope materials, the same as the ropes used in marine ships, and have the advantages of resistance, anti-aging and so on.
- The bracelet could be disassembled as rope for making traps, building tents, and in a lot other emergent situations.
- A survival bracelet with survival whistle design on the buckle, built-in whistle is clear and loud to be heard from miles away.
- The scraper works as a fire starter,or and used as a knife / cutter.
- Built-in compass feature provides easy safety for navigation while travelling.
- Suitable for camping, hiking, fishing and more outdoor activities.
- An emergency kit or gear that you can take with you without packing heavy items or worrying about it getting lost as you have it on you at all times.